Wednesday, February 22, 2006

A Shitty Day

It must have been a bad omen when my boss's dog squatted behind my chair in the office this morning and erupted into a loud explosion of diarrhea all over the carpet. I should have known then that I would have a shitty day.

I can't quite put my finger on it except 2 say that I'm not quite myself today. Customers are bugging the shit out of me, I'm in a general state of annoyance, it's snowing outside all over my freshly cleaned car, I really don't want to be here at my job (newsflash!), but there's just an extra ... oh, I don't know ... air of stench about the place today. What could it be?

Maybe I need 2 get laid. I'm calling the bf and hopefully I can meet him after I get off of work and he can help turn my frown upside down ... or hell, even just turn me upside down. That might work, too.

I'm wearing new clothes today. I should be happy. Cue the music, DJ.

"It's just one of 'dem days when I wanna be all alone." - Monica, One of Them Days

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home